Loading up some necessary items in the trailer and we are off to the Mopar Nationals!

Stopped by MrNorm to help him out as well;

And at Bosak to pick up a Charger for the Nats;

All set! Now the New Yorker and the Demon from Indy;

The Finer Details shop was very busy...and so was Jim, didn't have the chance to get photos of some beautiful completed cars in the back lol;

All seemed to go fairly well except for the fact that after sitting a few days the New Yorker wasn't running right...and the gas tank (new) leaked a lot at the filler tube. But things went downhill from there. I was cursing the fact that there seemed to be a traffic jam on the Interstate in Indy but it in a few seconds I realized that it might be worse. It was a one truck and trailer traffic jam in front of me and we stood behind a hill in the middle lane during rush hour. Definitely not too safe. This sight in your rear view mirror isn't usually good but the Indiana Highway Patrol took us very professionally to a safer spot on the shoulder.

We got the truck and trailer towed away from the freeway for a sum I usually buy cars on. Luckily the New Yorker ran well enough that we could head toward the Nats and make a backup plan, I wonder what this complex was originally? Looks very Albert Kahn - like;

Jim got to loan a truck from Ken and we were headed straight back to Indy. Not too much time if we want to deliver the Charger and MrNorms stuff in the morning;

No worries, it all worked out;

I like what they did to the new Charger but I am still more of a truck person. That crew dually is an amazing vehicle;