Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yes, please keep posting! There are those of us that appreciate it very much. Like GetAwayDriver said, you took pictures of everything I would have, it's almost uncanny.

LOL, I'm sure there's a lot of folks wondering what the heck this guy's doing. He flies in from the other side of the world and takes pics of vans, c-bodys, and 81 New Yorker's.

Congrats for your good taste

LOL, yeah, sometimes I get a little tired of the "popular" Mopars, they all kinda start looking the same (which is one reason we're building a '65 Dart. NO love for them. )

Heck, I drove through Detroit last summer and saw a mint K-car and got excited.

Don't say that about '65 Darts. My first car was a 65 Dart and I still have it. Fours doors too and the mighty 170 cid Slant. Used to have chromed Clifford headers, totally killed low end torque (what torque?). Then I got crazy with the Ed Hamburger catalog (around 1984)and wanted a 360, auto and a 8 3/4" SG. Darn car is still in pieces though. And one of the most obsessed restorations in the world is done on a 1965 Dart Charger in Sweden. I think Ulf will bring it to the US next year;

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=102646