Quote:

Don't let the Can you spot dustergirl340 thread get you down Hans. I for one am thoroughly enjoying seeing your pics.

Please, PLEASE don't take this as a complaint, maybe links to an album or blog would have been better (easier)? I've got a good internet connection, and it still takes awhile for all the pics to download. I can imagine members like DocFlappergas that are using dial up are still waiting for page one to load.

OK, back to the pics.

Hey John, glad you like the pics. No worries about me getting discouraged. I just find some things surprising as this is a site dedicated to Chrysler cars. I also know that there aren't that many people who'd do this stuff like I do. I mean I'm obsessed with it (in a good way lol). A good friend from New Zealand said to me once that "I instantly knew that you are one of us, there are not many like us in this world. You have that look in your eyes when you talk about this stuff". Being in the "hobby" for over 30 years I kinda knew what he was talking about but it has really sunken in more deeply as years have passed. I don't know many people who'd put up with car stuff for five straight weeks. I just can't get enough of it.

Interesting point regarding the photos. I have a mini laptop and it starts to get slow when all the photos load, that is why I have tried to link fewer photos per post. Comments are helpful as they help to "turn the page". But me doing this the hard way is because I know that many people are too lazy to keep clicking on thumbnails in an album. The photos might take awhile to load but I enjoy being able to look at them without any effort. Links are also easy to post this way for those who want to go more in depth about stuff. I try to insert a lot of links because even if one is interested very few people would go through the trouble of googling stuff for more info.

Glad for the input, didn't think of it the way you said. I guess the good DrFlIpPeRgLaSs has to upgrade the dial-up

Let's head to the Viper plant soon...