Kevin -- Thank YOU for hosting the evening.. your 10th year in business and the 1st Annual open house -- isn't that what you referred it as? Your shop is awesome and 1st class -- very impressive! The group of people who attended were all friendly, and the movies and food was most appreciated.

Jimi's presentation on the USCA (Ultimate Street Car Association) racing series was excellent!!! I hope to attend a couple events (Road America, Michigan Int'l and Gateway/StLouis are possibilities, even if its just to watch the wknd's events).

AND... your Valient is on its way to be one of THE fastest USCA cars in the country... best that its a MOPAR .. or no car!

Thanks for your advice on potential future work on my Challenger - I know you're an expert is such chassis work. I'll see you again, soon!

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!