I have been looking into a few options for CNC ported aluminum heads to offer customers. I have a few questions for you guys to kind of steer me n a direction
If you were looking for,say a standard port small block head that had been CNC ported,what would sway you one way or another? If a casting were from a USA based company and flow numbers were the same or similar to an imported casting but the cost was higher,which would you choose???
If I offered USA based castings,but the flow numbers were slightly less than an advertisement showed for somebody else's foreign based casting but cost less which way would you go ?
If I offered a similar foreign based casting with some flow numbers that were less than someone else advertised,but were significantly less expensive,would that be your choice ??
Basically,is cost,advertised flow numbers,,or country of origin you main priority? Keep in mind that all flow benches read a little different . And most advertised numbers tend to be generous.
Thanks for any real opinions,but please don't just jump on an anti Chinese bandwagon if you have no interest in the main subject here.
Keith