I had the exact rockers on my 440 engine w/Edelbrock heads. One of the shafts holding the roller tip backed out and the wheel popped loose from the rocker arm. That's what caused the noise that prompted me to pull the valve covers. Thank God that happened, because it looked like a junkyard of parts laying inside the head. I'll have to locate the pics I took, they were on an old phone.

Bottom line, they are junk rockers. Many of the rockers were cracked in places, the needle bearings were all over and I am lucky to not have exploded the engine with all the debris floating around. Granted, the valve springs were wrong, and really these rockers had no business handling the action of a solid roller cam...even as mild as it is (238@.050/.555)

I replaced the rockers with Hughes brand and the correct valve springs, and have not had any trouble since, one year later with lots of street miles. This all happened the same day I took the car home after purchasing it. The previous owner was nice and split costs with me to replace the rockers and the valve springs. It also needed an intake valve replaced. After the dust settled there were about 6 "good" rockers left out of 16. I threw them all in the trash with the junk ones.

2 kids and a dog