Quote:

Mis alignment!
JMO!

I would say that's a strong possibility. There is a small shiny spot on the bottom inside of the rocker at each failure point. At least on the three that I brought to work with me. The wear pattern on the roller tip does appear to be offset to the failed side as well. It's hard to believe there could be enough play in there to cause the rocker arm to offset the load to this point of failure.

Replacement bearings are almost 4 bucks each, to replace the bearings on the failed arms is less than 50 bucks. I won't buy another low end set of rockers but certainly don't want to spend 500+ on a new set. I considered going back to a set of Crane adjustable non rollers but have seen several sets attempt to cease on the shaft. It's a crap shoot at this point. It may be a case of cheap parts or an improper set up, maybe both. That would be my fault if they are spaced wrong. I certainly wouldn't believe it would have been out enough to cause this but who knows. I'll mock them up tonight and see what kind of alignment I had.

I don't know, 50 bucks in bearings or spend the money on some Crane irons? I'm afraid to say what I'm leaning towards.

[img]https://s9.postimg.cc/6fbjxzfvv/48-2016-_Drag-_Weekend-_Best-_Burnouts-lpr.jpg[/img]

73 GTX *440*727*8 3/4*
69 DART GT *440*4 SPEED*DANA*
73 ROAD RUNNER *451*4 SPEED*DANA*
64 F100 *383*4 SPEED*9"*
75 DODGE D300 *440*4 SPEED*DANA*
99 DODGE RAM 3500 4X4 DUALLY... ON 38"s