Quote:

Quote:

Heres what made up my mind.1. Hacking up the sheet metal.2. I asked different people about these transmissions, one guy said, that if I was raised on the old stuff, that I wouldn't like the way the new stuff shifted. So I got a Passon 4 speed OD. Heck,he even had a proper date coded case for me.

Same here, what made up my mind to NEVER want a new process/Chrysler 883 4spd in any of my cars ever again was how nice and short the shift throws were on the TKO's, plus being able to run 4:10 rear gears and top out in the mid 140 MPH range, plus still have killer street performance, and have the ability to knock down 20-22 MPG on long cruises with a 440/6, or 16-18 MPG with a 472 HEMI, no more leg cramps pushing a 3200-3400 pressure plate, now I just let a hyd throw out bearing do the job on the same pressure plate,....

yeah I miss those days of having 4:10's, a Chrysler 4 spd, and being lucky if I could hit 60 MPH, constantly stopping for gas because I'm constantly at 5500 RPM on the highway sucking down 8-10 MPG with a 1:1 drive ratio on a boat rowing 4 spd,...yeah I'd want to go back to that

You know, every time this subject is brought up you chime in with the same sales campaign for Shafi. What I meant about the shifting, was the old stuff has a different feel to it, and most people that grew up driving those cars like it better.Now all that other garbage your selling,guess what, I will be able to do that too with the OD that I have. But you know there is something you can't do with Shafi's or any of those other transmissions. ORDER COMPLETELY STOCK SHIFTER, SHIFT RODS, AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT GOES WITH AN INSTALL AND JUST BOLT IT IN, without having a machine shop, a welding shop, and a sheet metal shop on hand. Not to mention cutting up a valuable car.
Now for every body listening in,I know your out there. How many times have you been promised true bolt in conversions from Shafi,OR anybody else, that sells this stuff ? How has that worked out for you? Do you get a W2 from Shafi?