Larry regardless of whether you choose a Keisler, American Powertrain, or Hurst/Classic 5 TKO set-up, if your not inclined to mod the transmission tunnel, and perform some additional trimming of the transmission case, and most likely a change in rear pinion angle, either thru rewelding the perches, or axle perch shims, then a TKO is not in the "cards" for you... your best off waiting for a possible E body Passon application

But if a TKO is what you want, Keisler, APT or Hurst/Classic 5 all have fine products, each company having varying degrees of applications/options/etc, I done many TKO swaps in many Mopar models A,B,E 68-74, and a few brand X's,...the TKO's have progressed a lot in the last 10+ years from these manufacturers, cases have been continually modified by some mfg's for better fit, better generations of shift towers have been offered for improved shifts, hyd. throw out assys have also improved greatly, Although I deal exclusively with Keisler, I've known a few of the guys that have/do work/ed for APT, and Classic 5, all former Keisler employees, and all great guys to deal with regardless of who they're currently working for...

Almost all the TKO's offered, are generally rated for 650 ft lbs torque max, depending on what your doing with your stroker, and it's output, something to consider, TKO's can be upgraded for higher output, but this is something to discuss with the company of your choice, should you require a higher torque capacity?...

I generally recommend you go with a mfg's full kit, rather than piece it together, this is where most cause their own problems, application, and installation...,

I generally recommend the TKO 600/650 .64 OD, to utilize the maximum potential of the OD, some have a concern/fear of such a "low" rpm/gear drop, that they shy away from the .64, but if you have plenty of HP on tap, you don't notice it, if your running rear gears in the 3:00-3:50 range, and HP is in the 350-400 range, then appreciable lag will be experienced shifting into, and running 5th...

Most of the mfg's offer multiple 1st/2nd/3rd gear ratio options, 4th is 1:1 regardless of the mfg, or OD range selected...again you need to decide the intended purpose of the vehicle when picking gear spreads, as well as working with what engine, rear gear, and tire combo your running....

IMHO, Keisler has a greater offering in the TKO market, with American PowerTrain running a close second....Talk to Jeff Kaufmann at Keisler ext 212, or Gray Fredricks at APT for some insight/info/tech/application needs

Mike