A very late update on my belt swap: I ended up using the original tensioner bracket, but I ended up cutting off the air pump mounts. It bolted on with no issues. The tensioner ended up being sprung the correct way, just clocked wrong. I rotated it about 180 degrees and swapped the original smooth pulley for a grooved one. The belt had to be a custom length, if memory serves me correctly it was around 101". The thermostat location was a bit of a challenge, but the original location will work, I ended up using an upper hose for a mid-90's Tahoe (I think, I just looked around at the parts store until I found what I wanted). The original dipstick tube and stick both worked, I just tweaked them a little to clear the alternator, and bolted it down with a universal bracket I had lying around. The alternator was overcharging the battery initially, but I got that problem worked out with help from the local starter/alternator shop. I swapped the mechanical fan for a dual electric fan & shroud assembly out of a 2002 Chevy Camaro SS. The size and shape of this fan assembly fits the radiator almost perfectly. I haven't had the A/C lines made yet (no money, a seemingly re-occuring issue with me), but I had a local hydraulic shop make the power steering pressure hose, and the P/S system works fine with the original steering gear. I haven't driven this car much the past year, life got in the way, but the belt swap has worked perfectly, the belt tracks straight, and no noise.