ive did this last year on my duster. Its basically a no brainer but there are some issues. Oh, and I have magnum heads too.

• cam length is no problem.
  • A/C compressor sits on top of the t-stat. Newer mag M1 manifolds move it out of the way. i plan on using a Sadden compressor but haven't got that far. For now, i just run a non-A/C belt. Truck guys ran my M1 MPI manifold for a number of years, they just notched the compressor, but the truck t-stat housing is pretty tall. using the mag truck housing might be manditory to keep the hose from wearing on the compressor. Three bolts hoding the compressor will do
  • Power steering pump winds up touching the battery tray if you got a braket off a Ram/Dakota/Durango. I notched my battery tray and used a thinner group 45(i think?) battery. The best idea is to use a power steering bracket off a B-van. The van bracket moves the pump in and down. I have the bracket but have yet to install it.(its cold here)
  • I used a molded 90 degree 5/8" heater hose to cleanup the hose routing
  • The LA dipstick wants to end under the alternator. I use a chrome sb "ford" parts store replacment. i only had to slightly bend the tube and then cut the stick to fit. The tube even had a bracket that lined up perfectly with on of the pump housing bolts.

i think thats about it

Dave

1972 Swinger 3.6L Pentastar
Diablo CMR tuner