I've read a lot of posts on this forum and others about roller rockers. I've also talked to my machine shop and hughes, harland sharp and mancini. My budget is about $800. My lift should stay at .600 or under. The car will be wide open throttle as much as possible but will be a street driven car. Im looking for the best, most durable, longest lasting rockers in my price range.

From what Ive heard and read, Im leaning towards the hughes aluminum and Im interested to know if the cryo freezing is just a gimmick or if it's all they say it is. I almost went with the comp ultra pro magnum steel rockers but I read on their site they are needle bearing type and Im shy to that type. My other option was the crane ductile aluminum, but I read the new ones are not built as well as the old style. Then, there is the Mancini labeled harland sharps, they are the best price out of all of these, but havent heard from anyone who's used them. Am I missing any? I have no experience with any of these setups, and havent seen any recent threads on them... anything new or changed with any of these rockers that I haven't read about already?