R U taking about the 6.1 block only comes as a short block?
yes If yes do you have a part #?
rl159561ae If this is true I don't understand why Fiat sold so many bare 6.1 block. technically not fiat, more accurately mopar, unless that was intended as a friendly insult... in which case please continue as I enjoy those and please keep them coming .... here is a quote from an earlier post of mine to help explain
Quote:

when Saltillo changed over to Eagle/Apache they were all done with 6.1 blocks and they would never make them again....

According to INDY they bought almost all of them at a really cheap price.Even if they had really bad core shift why? Sorry I can't tell you what happened there, although I don't agree with the situation I do know Indy is sitting on big quantities. Obviously the short block are for warranty? could be, but I have no way of finding that out as I'm not involved with that process, somebody else would have to take a guess

On to the next question-----

Quote:

The R4 is still on back order?

Actually the R4 blocks are readily available now, as said...whatever the hold up was did take quite awhile to work out....but they're in stock now.

P5007151AC shows 15 in whse inventory (the p-head block)
P5007270AC shows 5 in whse inventory (the wedge block)

Rich H.

Esse Quam Videri