Thanks again all.

The air bells are made by me. I bought some air bells from somewhere and went to home depot for the rest. Works great. I even have some cloth covers for the top when I take a long drive or it's dusty out.

My fenders are about 20+ years old and fiberglass. So I've cut the front edge and the lip a bit. It can be done with metal fenders too.

I've got multiple mounting positions for the rear springs. It's set at the highest setting right now. I've run it lower (about 1") and it doesn't hook as well. The IC is better at this position.

I've run the front lower too, but there is no real need, as there is enough rake to the stance right now.

My street tires a about 1" shorter than these tires.

Either way, right now, it launches great at the track. I Dump the clutch at about 6,000rpm and it spins the tires for about the first 15-20 feet. Doesn't bog down the motor, and it's a controlled spin.

Other setups make the tires bounce, or lift and release, or not recover the wheel spin quick enough.

Also, I drive this car a TON on the street. I take it pretty much anywhere. Speedbumps and un even pavement are not friendly when it sits too low. Not so much for the oil pan, but for the exhaust. It's tucked up tight to the floorboards, but I've got 3.5" SS pipes from the collectors to the muffs.

This is no pure racecar that doesn't need a full exhaust and can sit super low to the ground.

Plus I kinda like the old pro stock / SS/A look from the 70's. Not everything has to sit super low. But I see some of your points out there. I've had it lower and it looks good, but I like where it's at now.....may change my mind next week, you never know!