Thanks all. I run American Racing Torque thrust II's on it with my street radials. But when I want to play at the track, I put my "race" wheels and tires on, and drive to the track, race, and drive home (if nothing breaks!). Sometimes I leave the race setup on to drive around town too.

I always ran an old set of Centerline Warriors and 28x13.5 MT ET streets on the back.

I decided to make a change in style, just because. I also wanted a taller tire on the back to bring my RPM's down at the stripe, and get more wheel speed at the start.

So the wheels.....took me a while to figure out what I wanted. I looked at a million different styles. I settled on these Centerline Stage II wheels. They came out about 6 yrs ago or so, and I couldn't find a single picture of them on a car, or even with a tire mounted on them. I contacted Centerline, and they don't have any pictures. I searched the internet all over. Nothing! Of course I liked that!

I took a gamble and ordered them. They had to actually make the back wheels, as they don't even have much in stock on this style.

I'm really pleased with the look of them.