Thanks to all. Haven't heard from a bunch of you in years. I don't post as much as I used to.

I wasn't expecting anybody to come out and say they didn't like them, but you can if you want. I have thick skin,...I can take it without crying!

The really cool thing about the front wheels, is that they are rotary forged. They are 1 piece. They heat up the alum billet and spin it and press it into a forged disc and then start pulling the rims into shape....all while spinning. It's pretty cool! Made in the USA too!

I was able to sell off my Warriors, here on Moparts, and buy these wheels for not very much money difference. So I didn't hit the lottery!

Just to refresh my story, since I'm not on here posting too much:

The motor is about 11 years old now. I built this stroker by going .020 over on a 69 340 block and 4" cast mopar crank. 11.2 compression, home ported E heads, 260 flat cam.

I've run 11.0 and 122mph with it, as usual, driving it to the track (1.5 hrs) racing, then driving back home on the same tires that I race with. Only unload the trunk.

18 spline 833 4 speed and Dana 60 with 4.30's

I've probably driven this engine 8,000 miles now, plus about 100 timed runs at the track, and 1,000 un-timed runs!

Cranking compression is still 190-193 psi in each hole (just measured last week).

This car has been featured in 4 magazines (hot rod twice, Mopar Action, Mopar Muscle).

I'll never get rid of it.

Take care all!

Larry