Quote:

Thanks for the reply's
The cam is a SOLID Comp.(part # 21-0005) 502 intake 511 exhaust with 236 intake and 242 exhaust @.050 lobe separation 112.0 that I got from Dwayne Porter. This is a 30 over 440 9.5:1.Hoping for about 500 hp motor going in my 68 Charger street only car with 323 gears and a 727.Will the 5/16 pushrods be ok in this build or will I probably have to clearance the intake holes even with them?
I want something that you guy's have had good luck with and are not too expensive.I hope to not have to machine the head for them to fit. Sounds like the steel ones would be good for me but I do want a roller tip!
I had the cam Nitrided and have the solid lifters with the hole in them!
Thanks mIke

Rockers are not a place to skimp , more than one person , even though some will not admit it publicly , has had a CCJ rocker FAIL and grenade their engine .

If Dan is recommending the proforms then they must be a decent rocker , even though they are CCJ . Or the buyer is insisting on buying CCJ rockers against Dan's recommendations and this is one he is comfortable with.

There is not real hp advantage switching to a roller tip , but a set of Crane ductiles isn't really and inexpensive alternative anymore. What rocker did Dwayne recommend ?