I see what you are saying about the brake light switch hitting the heim joint, but I would like to keep my push rod as straight as possible.
So I think I will have to figure something out with my brake light switch.
Hey Dayclona! Any ideas? Since you are such a pro at this install.
I would hate to spend time reinventing the wheel.

Jackson,.....usually when you use the hydualic pushrod assy, the brake switch rubs or hits the heim joint,.....depending on the body type, pedals used.....you can do some of the following, but keeping the geometry of the pedal and pushrod correct is paramont, don't alter it for the sake of switch clearance

The shoulder bolt(that pins the heim joint on the pedal) supplied by Keisler is sometimes too long, and the Allen head hits the switch,or allows the heim joint to be clearance too far away from the pedal just go to a hardware/machine supply store and get a shoulder bolt that has less length,......sometimes the plastic switch body is larger than the switch bracket, again most auto parts stores will have a selection of factory replacement switches, purchase a narrow bodied one, your car won't know or care if its a Ford or Chevy or whatever switch.....and sometimes you just have to think out an alternative method on modifing the brake switch to acompany the clearance need between the pedals,....but I usually find the first two methods I mentioned to be effective...hope that helps

4815403-shift.jpg (61 downloads)