I have measured a bunch of cams from the magnum motors and this is the trend I seen. I aparently did not save all the spces but...

92-99 318 is the same and has a little more lift and less duration than the 360 cam from 93-99 360

Seems like there was a little LSA change around the time the EGR valve went away in 95 ish.

When the R/T came out it got a bigger lift than either 318 or 360 till 2000 at witch point ALL 360s got the big R/T cam.

I do not remember measureing a 2000+ 318 cam.

I talked to an engineer at the mopar nationals back in the mid 2000s who was a friend of my friends (who used to own a Dodge dealer in Tn), we discussed some of this and he said he helped with the dyno testing and development of the cams for the production engines and the R/T cam or 2000+ 5.9 cam was by far a better performer than the other 360 cams and the 318 cam was close, the R/T and later 360 cam worked incredible with the beer barrel intake, something about a better cat allowed them to run a better cam. All my measureing seems to back up what he said.

Almost all the specs I found in the service manuals were total bogus for most of the magnums production.

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!