Quote:

.... I thought after reading the chassis book I needed to lower the outer ends. Just want to get it closer than 1"@3" rebound.maybe I'm wrong and need to raise them.

I was pretty close on my numbers so I did not make an adjustment.

But I did notice something going back on that Longacre bump steer guide:

Quote:

C. Making Bump Steer Corrections

Now that you have measured your bump steer you will need to adjust, shim or relocate the suspension components to get the exact reading that you desire. Below are some tips that will quickly guide you through the corrective process for cars with front steer style suspension.

I'm pretty sure that makes the Bump Steer Chart useless for rear steer cars. Almost positive.

I'm pretty sure for a rear steer cars you would swap all the "toe out" symptoms with "toe in". I'd have to think about it a bunch. But I would use the DC Chassis chart/guide.

Get the tie rod linkage you can adjust, get a bump steer gauge, get adjustment shims, and then go through the process. Add and take away a bunch of shims and record what happens. You will for sure learn what works for your car and have a better understanding on what is going on. That understanding WILL make you faster now, stay faster, and make you faster in the future.