So after wading through the thread here's what came out...
It's a holley carb with no choke that sits for weeks at a time and does'nt fire right up.. ...And this would be normal under most conditions..

Add some fresh fuel down the vent tube as others have stated and illustrated...I have a very small funnel that fits right in there and makes the job easy pouring from a small cup or can..

And now with no choke you need to pump the gas while you crank and let it fire...If it stumbles pump the gas a little to keep it going until the engine RPMs come up and will run on it's own...And that means babysitting it for a while without a high idle circuit...
I'm not a fan of adding an electric fuel pump{or a carb with no choke for that matter} for a guy who is'nt on top of all the carb troubles that come from long periods of sitting..You could easily turn the carb into an olympic torch if something is leaking or sticking with the electric pump pushing fuel...
And on that note no matter what brand or how many carbs on the engine you need to watch the carb for any signs of leaking which means leaving the air cleaner off until it's up and running...I never just jump in a vehicle after a long slumber and start cranking without checking and watching the carb{s} as it cranks...All it takes is a dried up gasket,stuck float etc...And you've got big trouble...Good Luck...