A few things I forgot in my earlier post.

I to got a lost broadcast sheet from the alaskant/a. I now have 2 for our fm3 t/a. I am really happy about that. Thanks again

I also got started on my dream car. I always wanted a 69 4 speed road runner. when I was 17 my dad and I went and looked at several cars and he had the finally say on what I could buy. I looked at a factory original 383 gts. He said no. to much motor for that little car. I looked at a 4 speed road runner. he said no. no 4 speed for your first car. Finally I looked at a 70 383 baracuda, bench seat auto on the column. Original owner, blue with a white painted top. a/c, power windows, power locks and a factory trailer hitch. Cool. I hated the car, but I bought it because dad finally said yes to a car.
I kept the car for 10 years and only put a 1000 miles on it. I had 11 mopars and sold it for a down payment on a house. any ways to cut this short this last year I got a 1969 383 post road runner with a 4 speed and a dana 60. It had the original 383 in it and I will keep the motor, but will be installing a siamese 4.5 bore hemi with a 3.75 crank. 477 hemi with a 4 speed and a 3.54 dana 60. It goes to be painted the first of January. I am so happy.

I wish all on here well this next year. I hope to see many of you at the nationals and the classic events. I will be there in my max wedge dodge until the road runner is done. Stop by and say hi.

Best wishes to all from the reasoner family