Figure two gallons a pass roughly, which also includes fuel used for warm ups. I use Klotz fuel lube, don't have any issues with my injection setup. I never drain the system, or do anything special other than keep it sealed off from outside air when possible. The most important thing is to fully warm the motor. I warm mine to 210 or so, which heat soaks everything including the tranny. I launch at 185 to 190. A lean out of some sort is mandatory for decent warm up, and saves a lot of fuel. The heat also clears the oil if you get some milking. If you get some milking, you have a very rich idle, or are running it too cool at some point. To help with fumes, do what you can to direct exhaust out from under the car. The consistency and ease of going later rounds is a big advantage of alky. You often will be working to get heat into the motor to leave the line warm enough. Run plug gaps a bit tighter, and two less degrees timing than gas. I run my plug gaps at .032 to .027, and haven't seen any difference between the two.

Last edited by gregsdart; 01/20/13 11:01 PM.

8..603 156 mph best, 2905 lbs 549, indy 572-13, alky