Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Tell him to save his money and just have the local guy balance it and not pay the source for it ????

oh wait , let me guess , you can only buy their kits balanced ...

Nope, our kits have been available both balanced and unbalanced since day one. We charge $150 to balance, which has not increased in over 6 years. This $150 is included in the $1997 price of all our stroker kits. If you want any of them unbalanced, just subtract $150 from the price. ($1997-$150 = $1847 unbalanced)

Don't let that bother you, that's just john-boy making another totally uneducated statement. If you ignore him he usually goes away.

First hand experience ... I bought a 440Source 528" "balanced" kit. EVERYTHING was bang on except the pin fit and that's pretty standard with any set of rods. It all boils down to trust. Just 'cause a guy's local doesn't mean he's better.

I have tried the ignoring part with you but you're still here ...

So are you saying that you bought a balanced kit, had everything weighed to confirm weights were within tolerance, and then had the crank spun , which pretty much would have been having the assembly balanced , minus any weight matching.

Then had the crank installed in a crank grinder and had the taper checked and the indexing checked ???