Quote:

Quote:

Soooooo, I just got some Harland Sharps from Mancini Racing. These are the "Exclusive" ones, supposedly, only available from them. They advertise them as a "bushed type" but there's NO bushing just a "non-roller" set-up.

So did you call them and ask where your bushing are ? If they are advertise that they are. I would been upset if they did't come that way. I been thinking about buying a set of them.. But this might change my mind.

Uhhhhh, NO! I knew they didn't have actual bushings when I read the statement "bushed type" in the sale flyer rather than "bushed". Azzzzzzz I said, for the price of new Crane Golds (not bushed either) and used/old iron ductile (not bushed,). And then the rocker rails. The budget HS's are a feasible upgrade. Next up from there would be the Hughes and that would be another $100 (They're not stated as "bushed" either so caveat emptor!!). Got to stop the bleeding somewhere.

Racing & Mopars is just a hobby for me. I have the better HS rollers for my Indy EZ-1's. These budget rockers are for a MP 484 cam'd 440 that will go into a street/strip car that either my son or I will drive. When I do a stroker 400/451 with Stage VI'ers I have they may get transfered over..........or not.

Feel free to throw any extra/surplus cash my way if you really feel I need to upgrade now!

Last edited by Dean_Kuzluzski; 12/25/12 01:08 PM.

R.I.P.- Gary "Coop" Davis 02/09/68-05/13/04