Quote:

Which MT SRs are you talking about? The drag radials, or the street tires

First one is an ET street, look closely at the sidewall and you can read it. Second one is an MT ST, whch actually is made by Cooper for MT and is the same as the Cobra.

MT SR looks like the model below. This is a dedicated street tire available in sizes for rims 15-20 inches in diameter and in widths from 5 to 22 inches. It is the newest technology street design available in a 15" diameter on the market right now as a result of the development for the larger diameter sizes, per MT. MT is also claiming you can get 15-18k miles out of them if you don't abuse them, which means they have a reasonably soft compound so they'll grip good. H speed rating means you can run them up to high speed without much worry.

Sure, everyone has their own opinion on tires. I can say the the carcass and tread design on a BFG is easily 25+ years old and in tire terms, that is a lifetime. BFGs I've had looked good, but are hard and have had lousy traction. I've also read upteen dfferent stories about slipped belts, out of round, and out of balance conditions with BFGs. I also believe the TA lines have been sold off to Coker and they aren't actually made by BFG anymore.