Quote:

Quote:

Any ideas???

What fits on the front? The 255/60-15s are 27" dia. Either a 235/60 or 245/60 on the front on a 7" wheel will give you some rake. I run 295/50-15s on the rear and 245/60-15s on the front of my Satellite. Outside Dia is almost the same. I have Firestones on the rear and Coopers on the front.

If you run a drag radial or street slick on the rear you won't get an exact matching tire for the front. If you want sonething small on the front it shouldn't be hard to find a radial that is around 25.5" to 26.5" dia that isn't very wide as long as the different tread pattern doesn't bother you. If you go bias ply there are plenty of front runner tires available.

I'm want to run a 205/65/15 on the front with a 255/60 on the back. Im hoping to find a decent front tire that will look okay with either a Radial TA rear, or possible a cooper cobra or MT drag radial. I just don't really like the weird looking ribs they put on these new passenger car tires. I'm trying to find something that has a smooth side. I just came across BFG Advantage TAs. They make a 205/65. Has anyone ever run them??