What are your current and future intentions with rims and tires? This could become costly... those 17x8, 17x9 Mopar Rallye or Road rims being sold through YearOne have the correct backspacing so you could safely run 275-40-17 hi-perf tires without any fender problems (maybe slightly tucking the lips). Remember that the shorter sidewal of a 50-45-40 tire will increase ride harshness, but also allow quicker steering response. (For the "street" on my 340 Challenger, I run 245-60-15, 275-60-15 BFG T/As, and a very stiff competition autocross suspension (1.24 TBs and 225-lb rear fiberglass leafs), but the TALLER sidewalls allow extra cushion... really not bad at all for the street/highway... still, always try to avoid any potholes in the road!).

I'd strongly suggest you eventually upgrade your torsion bars as the stock units are pathetically weak. I know you just want a mildly better handling car, but the TBs would be one of the best improvements you'd make... even just going to something like a 1.10-1.12 (Firm-Feel) may sound very stiff, but it really isn't... and you'd be amazed at the improvement. Get some better shocks, like Bilsteins (not KYBs!).

Any larger front sway bar than your current stock bar will make a noticable change, but then also change the rear bar, too.

As others have said, the poly bushings will, possibly, make some occasional noise, and they do gradually wear away, but that depends on how hard you drive... would likley take a few years for the swaybar endlinks to need replacement; control arm and leaf spring bushings are for more serious driving (ie: competition).

A change in front driver seat with more lateral support would make it more pleasurable... low cost options exist (200-300), but you do get what you pay for... if you decide, I suggest sitting in some different seats to find the one that "fits you" fairly well... also a smaller diamter steering wheel. The fast-ratio pitman/idler arms will make a noticable difference. your steering alignment can be improved with the before-said Moog problem-solvers (installed reversed to get more caster... and the camber will also come).. or else, you could get some simple FF tubular upper control arms (or simlar others) and they'll give you that allowance for more alignment that you want.

You could spend lots more $$, just a matter of how much and how soon you want to spend it.

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!