Quote:

Quote:

So I am embarking on a long ovedue front end rebuild on my 74 Cuda (360 auto).

This is a street car, and I am looking to improve the ride and handeling. I am not looking to kill any cones or thrash it on a road course, just feel like I have some control going trhough corners.

My plan is to replace all the hard parts (duh) and use energy suspension poly bushings. I have sway bars for and aft.

Upgrade the tie rods to 11/16 units with a solid adjusters and fast ratio pitman arm (PST has a good deal on a kit).

I will likely leave the T-bars stock for now.

How about the strut bars, should I go adjustable, HD units or good stock units (which I have)? Not sure I understadn the benefit of adjustable unitis.

Any other suggestions????

Thanks,

Jason

"improve the ride and handeling. I am not looking to kill any cones or thrash it on a road course, just feel like I have some control going trhough corners."

1. Forget anything poly, it has little to offer in your case and will fail much sooner then rubber.
2. Forget anything adjustable
3. Forget 11/16"TR
4. Upgrade your tires at next tire replacement interval
5. Review recent other stockish upgrade thread for other ideas
6. Dial in .5 neg camber if you can accept some increase in tire wear.
7. Tighten up your seat belt
8. You will have some control with the above.

With all that but I'd put in the Moog offset bushings to get 2-3 pos caster and dial in some neg camber with your radial tires. The poly sway bar stuff will increase it's stiffness a little.