Thanks Guy`s for all your help, whew what a day got the front suspension taken apart, blasted everything an painted an got it all back together minus the rotors an caliburs(with the motor an tranny mounted to the K member it won`t fit in my truck) Went with the poly bushings on the uppers an strut bushings, rubber on the LCA. The strut bushings I got from energy suspension used there sleeve`s that they came with no problems getting clearance for the pin that goes in front of the washer. I can see where you are talking about with the sway bar the mounts on the LCA`s stick out about 3in. the front assembly when I bought it was missing the sway bar so I guess I`ll see about finding one of those one of these days, if the front end has a sway bar did the car receive one in the rear also? One thing I did notice was the difference between the center link on the 73 front end compared to the one on my 69 Dart, the 73 where the tie rods bolt an the idler & pitman is flat, on the 69 its flat where the idler & pitman are, where the tie rods mount the ends of the center link is turned 180. The Dart was a 6cyl. car the 73 front end was a V8 car they both dip down in the middle I assume for oil pan clearance.