I thought it might have been U Gold that gave me the 80 Volare' tip --thanks!

On the K members....it gets even better and I had to confide in Mark Nixon to make sure I wasn't seeing things. Went to a All-Mopar Boneyard and went to pick up a Pre73 A body Sway setup. There in front of me, lay a A body K, biscuit mounts, large bulky piece of a K, just like my 70 A body K member......but to my surprise, it had 73 style sway tabs on the LCA's and a short sway bar, mounted EXACTLY like a 73 setup would have been, so Lgjhn, since ya have the book in front of ya....can imagine how "strange" this may have looked. There were however, 2 triangle shaped "pass-thru" holes stamped in this K, to allow the shorter swaybar to pass thru. After talking to Mark Nixon, it seems that sometime in 72, MA tried doing some work on some of the earlier K members, to accept the later styled short swaybar setups, so can chaulk that up as a rare find. Mark stated he'd seen a few of those himself, rather strange looking pieces

So....Lgjhn....seems ya can cutout some triangle shaped pass-thru holes, add a later style sway setup with later inboard arms, do the mounting like a 73(with calipers forward).....and still be factory correct. Wish I had taken some pictures of the darn thing. Even after seeing that....I still put my calipers rearward and used a 70-71 longer swaybar, with the outboard swaytabs on the arms.