I don't think the converter is all that far off with the gear. Maybe a few hundred, but certainly not 1000.

You have to remember that if it only stalled 3500 or so under boost, that would have to be down around 2000rpm without boost. It would never spool the turbo at the line.

With the low gear needs it to flash up to near the peak torque to use it up to make the car move.

I'm not so sure the 2.76 gear is killing it all that much. It's not spinning the tires yet, so it'll take more torque (ie. boost). And if it spins with more boost, then the 3.23 gear was only gonna make it spin anyway. Plus it doesn't really want to pull much more then 5500 anyway. Already crossing the stripe at 5200~5300. A little more HP/MPH and it'll be right where it wants to be.

BTW... there is no way that it's going in the 9's at 123mph. Maybe 10.80's if it continues to hook as I turn up the RPM/Boost on the launch. It will definately go in the low 10's with the boost turned up some more though. No doubt about that.

I am actually moving to my new house in a week and a half, so I was lucky my wife was nice enough to let me run it yesterday... lol Maybe after the move towards the end of October I'll get it out again.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Amazing what a little boost will do isn't it?