Thankxxx for all of the tips and help and I finally have it about finished just need to hook up my MSD shift light and calobrate my wideband. Turns out my buddy I got the car from years ago had done some cheezy patch work wireing and by me hooking it up properly it was actually all wrong if that makes sense and I was chaseing my tail for hours not getting too much done and gettin ticked...........not fun. Decided to take Jeremiah up on calling him and he went out of his way to explain the wires their colors and where they`re SUPPOSED to go in the areas I had no power in and sure enuff, I found the mess and re routed the wires as they should be and we`re good to go. Used hardware store strip pannels and seperated grounds from the pos. wires cleaned up a TON of go no where wires and ran new wire from my gauge pannel to the MSD box and only kept the stock wireing I need for head lights,tail lights and blinkers. I soldered and used shrink wrap on every single wire end and what a difference...........can you say BRIGHT LIGHTS............ You guys rock..............peace. Wish I could fly ya out here Bobby.....maybe next time.

Last edited by Thumperdart; 09/23/12 05:24 AM.

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....