Quote:

Quote:

No idea whats involved or if it's even possibile to convert a manual window regulator to a power window regulator( seriously doubt it though)

Doubt all you want, it's not hard to do.... When I hve time I'll type it all out again...

My method involves using a complete power window regulator out of a B or C body or even a F,M,J body, as long as it uses the standard four bolt plate to mount to the body.... If you look you'll see the plate & gear is always pretty much the same, So I grind the peened metal that locks the pivot of the regulator together, then I save the plate & large gear, next do the same to the manual regulator & scrap the gear & plate from that assembly, You need to pay attention to the clocking of the plate & the gear to the regulator arm but you have all the parts, I clamp the parts & tack weld the pivot back in place.. Getting things clocked correctly takes so doing because the manual plate bolts to the door/body at a different angle.... If you can look at an OE part it's pretty easy to match the angles if not I bolt the regulator into the car with the arm still loose but pinned in the center, have the gear in the up position minus 2-3 teeth & get the window attach to the arm, with the window all the way up mark it's location on the gear, pull it apart & tack the arm to the gear & you now have a power window regulator...

"The Armies of our ancestors were lucky, in that they were not trailed by a second army of pencil pushers."