Quote:

I will try to post this but everything I post disappears in a day or so. You can convert most manual regulators to power with a minimum amount of work. you simply need a motor with gear and the correct gear count. drill new holes to align properly and you may have to modify the door for motor clearance. There was 3 yrs of intrepid that used the same tooth per inch count as my 65 Belvedere. I also had to use 2 relays per door to make the grounds as the original style switches were for a dual winding/grounded motor. I think we are putting power windows in my Daughters A100 but I have not found the correct gear count for the regulator yet. A section of a spare regulator to take to the junk yard makes it easy to compare teeth. A little fab work and your on your way.

GTX,

You are making my mouth water like a Roadrunner looking at a pile of "free bird seed" Any information you can share is VERY appreciated!

70 Roadrunner convt. street car 440+6, NOS, 4-spd, SS springs '96 Mustang GT convt. street car '04 4.6 SOHC, NOS, auto, lowered "Officer, that button is for short on-ramps"