I've heard from several people that the rear power window motors on a 68-70 convertible B-body (maybe E-body too?) are different than other power window motors. Something about them having to be smaller for clearance issues. I've also "heard" that B-body station wagons with a power rear window have these small motors too.

1. What is the true story about convertible rear power window motors in a 68-70 B-body? Does anyone have any pictures? A side-by-side picture vs. the standard power window motor would be great.

2. What is needed to convert a manual crank window convertible to a power window convertible? I have all the switches (4-gang plus 3 singles), the plastic drive gears & several switch connectors from pickup trucks/cars I'm pretty sure I can make work. I also have some information about adding relays for the power windows to save wear & tear on the switches.

What other parts do I need? What else do I need to know? How do I make this conversion of manual crank to power windows? All you power window experts please teach me! THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

70 Roadrunner convt. street car 440+6, NOS, 4-spd, SS springs '96 Mustang GT convt. street car '04 4.6 SOHC, NOS, auto, lowered "Officer, that button is for short on-ramps"