Quote:

Quote:

I will try to post this but everything I post disappears in a day or so. You can convert most manual regulators to power with a minimum amount of work. you simply need a motor with gear and the correct gear count. drill new holes to align properly and you may have to modify the door for motor clearance. There was 3 yrs of intrepid that used the same tooth per inch count as my 65 Belvedere. I also had to use 2 relays per door to make the grounds as the original style switches were for a dual winding/grounded motor. I think we are putting power windows in my Daughters A100 but I have not found the correct gear count for the regulator yet. A section of a spare regulator to take to the junk yard makes it easy to compare teeth. A little fab work and your on your way.

GTX,

You are making my mouth water like a Roadrunner looking at a pile of "free bird seed" Any information you can share is VERY appreciated!

Simple, get power window motors with the correct gear count and with some cutting/drilling/welding as required your regulator is up and running. Each application is different. Sometimes you need to use part of the power widow regulator. It is best to have spares if alot of modifications are required. Don't limit your search to Chrysler only motors. Depending on the shape of the inside of the door and how the motor mounts on the regulator you may have to remove some material here. From my standpoint this is a simple mod, but time consuming in most cases. depending on your skill level it could be difficult. I use modern 5 pin relays when needed. It is all trial and error. Once the first one is under your belt you are home free.

65 Belvedere II Station Wagon
69 Coronet R/T convertible
70 GTX
70'cuda
99 Dodge Diesel dually 4X4