Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

That says to me that there was lack of proper competition in BB/NA.

There are three cars of members on this forum alone (that i can think of) that have "streetable" rides that can run high 9's without a power adder. One has already posted in this thread.

OK fine, I'll borrow Dom's Dart and take it on Drag Week this year...what'ya say Dom..think there will be anything left when we get back to Tulsa for day 5??

"Steetable" High Nines.
"High Nine average for 5 days while completing DragWeek"

Not the same thing, not even close.

Ask me how I know, I took a "Steetable" 10.70 car last year and came home with a 12.52 average...very humbling!

No problem...........you flip the bill, be my co-pilot and I`ll do it NO PROBLEM. You`re barking up the wrong tree dude..........been beating this car w/an n/a big block for over 13 years w/out a wimper going faster than most around here at least so, you game? And why do you have to be a hater? By the way Billy Bob, it`ll go solid 9.60`s or better when I fine tune it cos that was the first pass of the trailer leaving easy..............

Last edited by Thumperdart; 07/27/12 11:50 AM.

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....