Quote:

Thumper and others if you were in the staging lanes and knew NOTHING about this Nova lining up against you...You would chukle and think this is a joke...I know I would as well as my friends.

Thats whats cool about it, not that it should be N/A ... as your car sits its not a Sleeper at all but for what it is it runs damn good. my

It`s all good...........But I know better and have been racing for many years sorry, "et-chasing" and have been blown away more than once by really fast cars that shouldn`t be. Love em all..............thankxxx 4 the cudos. I still remember Bakersfielf in 09 when I asked a "team" of matching outfits what lane I should race in and they asked, what`s it run low 12`s and I told em I was shootin for my first 9-sec. slip and they chuckled. When I came back and showed em my t-slip, they asked how much I was spraying and when I told em it was n/a they didn`t know what to say. Oh, they could barely muster mid-10`s on spray w/their big block Chevy so, sleeper? I still say yes...............

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....