JH-C ya cant win here on this board no matter what one does, yes I have a oem front end that could be swapped out in approx 2 hours, 4 bolts and 2 column bolts and 2 brake lines.

My "Modified Street" alterk car is currently setup for that type track. Putting an oem front end under the same car would be back stepping 10x over a factory car with the way the rest of the car is setup.

With all the alterk bashing going on fact or fiction I simply offered up a well balanced car that ive alot of blood sweat and tears in and alot of money for some laps.

Maybe a factory oem (street) kit car vs a modified would be nice.

I run the alterk on twisty mountain roads on a reg bassis, on the 8 mile drive down the mountain there is one 1/4 mile straight and the rest are just several hundred feet between corners but yet in reading some would consider it a death trap/death trip doing so.

Id still offer the car up for testing, but it seems if ones not willing to offer up an alterk system for a full out fail crash testing type deal to show unproven faults in the system the alterk bashing will just continue with comments and speculation.

It is the specter of sudden, catastrophic failure in “real street” use that worries me.

So us alterk owners have a death wish, so it seems.....I offered it up for track testing due to the safer environment that would put more loads and stress then any street drive time would.

As for....Heim joints—anybody’s heim joints— just do not last on the street. Even with added boots, they still don’t come anywhere close to OEM tie rod end durability.

Average tie rod end replacement for the 2006 dodge charger right at 40k, average tie rod end replacement on a 2004 dodge neon 49k....

From the RMS site...We build heavy-duty parts that are durable enough to last for tens of thousands of miles - some of our first systems from 1999 have seen over 60,000 miles and counting - on the original bushings and rod ends they were shipped with.

The neg comments and references to the space shuttle and bridges falling into a river is loooong stretch, might as well put earthquakes and the sun dying in the mix as well.

I wonder how Bill R deals with all the deaths hes caused...NOT.