Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Must be slow days in Milford, watching the grass grow and paint dry.

Always!!!!

Just because I'm , doesn't mean that my points are pointless. I just know that no matter what points are made there are some purists that believe the MOPAR torsion bar suspension is the greatest thing ever. If you want it on your car, that's fine with me. But why knock what someone else is doing??? The Alterkation seems to to be a pretty darn good system. I've hatcheted up my Satellite by building a tubular/coil-over front suspension that corrects the geometry issues in the original design, but someone on here looked at the pics and said it was "junk." (Frankenduster, I believe ) I invite him to come here and see it in person. Things are kinda slow in corn country, since the corn hasn't even tasselled out yet, so I have plenty of time.

I'm not saying the T-bars are the greatest ever. Just ONE of the ways to do put a spring on the system.

Alterkation is not "junk" either.

Nor is your system junk. It seems close to stock geometry with just the anti dive taken out it. And you chose to attach the spring at the end of the LCA. And chose to use a coil type spring. https://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/show...rue#Post6622247

68Plymouths'

I've also changed the pick-up points for the tie-rods to minimize bump steer. Just finished painting and am doing final assembly. I still need to finish the brake lines and align it to see what it's going to do. My whole idea was to correct the basic issues with the stock system without having to buy a $3,000+ k-member. I saw the Hotchkiss a-arms for $800 and thought I could do it a lot cheaper (not counting my time of course) Plus I like cutting s**t apart and doing my own thing. I probably have $200 in materials, not counting the coil-overs, which were semi-donated to the project by Slantzilla.