Quote:

Thank you for your feedback, I find it to be very valuable. I have a lot of respect for someone able to make the stock equipment perform so well. Clearly you have a good understanding of this system. Initially, I ordered all Hotchkis gear for front and rear. After waiting ~4 months for the parts to arrive, I started to explore the RMS and XV equipment, primarily at the urging of a friend of mine. Ultimately, I went with a combination of RMS front and XV in the rear.

I have no affiliation with any vendor, parts manufacturer nor do I have any business of my own. But I have learned that one of the best ways to get information is to ask. I put a lot of value in the real world experiences of others. There are many factors and variables in play when trying to get a good lap time. I have driven my car in mock-up and its drivability and performance exceeded my expectation. My Challenger will now be blown back apart for body/paint and final assembly. Hopefully, by the end of the year or early next year I can meet you at the track and we can see how things turn out. If something breaks or blows up, I will tow it home and rebuild it.

Run whatcha brung. It's all good.

We have a great time a Spring Fling Speed Festival. 64 slant 6 valiant to Viper GTS's. 500+ cid Hemi B-bodies to Rampage mini pickup trucks.

Doesn't matter what's under your car. Heck bolt some skate boards under it and hammer down!