Start with some burn-outs and 60' runs then a few 330' runs and work forward from that. After she masters the 330' mark if you have a good handling car and I'm sure you do it's mostly just a ride...unless something goes wrong.And I think you will have her up to speed on that part before she even gets to do a burn-out.

I had a friend who used to help on the Race-Car before they moved to North GA and his wife got the idea after seeing another woman race at the track one Saturday night she wanted to drive,and she is one of them type that won't take no for a answer.The fastest car she had ever rode in was a stock mustang,not even a Mopar.
To make a long story short after about 3 weeks I had her climb in the car and set in the floor-board and forgot to tell her to hold on to the roll bar After that she never mention driving the race-car again.

If nothing else it would not be a bad idea for her to 1st do a ride along with you to see what its like,but anybody that will jump off a building into a safety net with out the building being on fire is not going to be scared of driving a race car.

"To Be The Man'You Have Got To Beat The Man" "T/D and Pro-Bracket Racer"