Quote:

Hello Jeff from Borgeson,

1. You mention your new PS box will be compatible with Saginaw & Federal pumps, Correct? With regards to pressure and flow, is it compatible with the new Saginaw TC style pumps???

2. Your power steering boxes use the standard OEM pitman arms in each application. Say on a E-body big block with aftermarket TTI 1 7/8 headers they will fit and clear with no mods the factory Chrysler PS Box with a standard OEM (NON TA) pitman arm. No mods or clearance problems. Will your PS box and a standard pitman arm in the same car, RB block same motor, and TTI 1 7/8 headers still clear everything with no mods???

3. In my opinion a lot of Mopar car owners that would be interested in your product will have headers and respectfully if you can't answer my earlier question about header compatibility it might be wise to consider sending one of your PS boxes to TTI (probably the largest seller of Mopar aftermarket headers) and see if they can confirm what headers will clear your PS box.

4. Thank You- VERY COOL NEW PRODUCT!

1. Yes, the TC pump is also easily adjustable for pressure and flow to fine tune it

2. Right now I would say yes. I do want to dimension a production piece compared to a factory Mopar power box and that will provide the final answer. Just did some quick measuring in the QC room. Mopar power = 1.5" from center of sector to edge of casting, Mopar manual= 1.25" from center of sector to edge of casting, Delphi 600= 1.25" from center of sector to edge of casting. The nose (input / valve body) of our box is much smaller than an OEM mopar.

3. I appreciate the info and if it comes down to it we have worked with header manufacturers in the past to verify fitment, no reason to stop now.

4. Thank you & Your welcome!!!

Last edited by Borgeson; 04/26/12 05:20 PM.