Quote:

Hey all. Jeff from Borgeson here. I'm not on this forum to directly sell this product as we are well distributed and have enough dealers to do that for us.

I would just like the opportunity to introduce myself and to help answer any questions or concerns on this rapidly developing new product.

The picture above and in the recent press releases and even on our own web site is of a non-functioning pre-production piece. We had to rush this one out to get it entered in new products at a recent trade show. We will have much more information such as dimensional drawings and additional photo's once the production boxes are finished.

The quick details are 14:1 ratio, smaller & lighter with a tight modern feel.

The new box will be welded just as we have done for all the other conversions we offer. This box will also have the crucial third mounting position as required.

Please post up any other technical questions an I will be happy to answer them.

Jeff,

Thanks for repsonding to this market.

Will a 12:1 box be an option or in the future?

Does the projected price come with the hardware (customer to install) to connect our steering columns to it?

Will it run with the Saginaw or Federal power steering pumps that come stock in our cars in terms of pressure and volume.

Are these units rebuilt or new?

Is the pitman shaft 100% new with new gear? Or resplined original/used unit? Or otherwise?

Thanks,

Steve Wall

Last edited by autoxcuda; 04/26/12 02:39 AM.