Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The best( and about only) example of a P7 motor drag racing on this forum was my buddies 68 Dart he raced all summer, year before last.

Wow, a little arrogant there.. Just cause I don't race asphalt, I'm not good enough to be an example??? I'm glad your BUDDY is the only one GOOD enough to be taken into consideration in this forum... Just another example of all you clicky azzholes on here... IF you don't drag race assphalt you're no good...

Last i checked this is a drag racing forum. I wasnt trying to be arrogant, just stating a fact, he actually raced one a whole season. Only person i know who has done so.
Lighten up dude, i didnt say he was good, bad or indifferent, just said he raced it, and posted his basic combo and what it ran.
Your ice racing deal has zero to do with this forum, unless they changed it from drag racing.
I have posted on here for 10 years, go pack sand.

Are you kidding me?? I know it's a drag racing forum you frickin Douche. How is drag racing on ice not drag racing??? Please tell me sir why I don't qualify? Sorry my 7 years isn't good enough for your 10.. Once again you go with I'm bigger and better then you...

And I have 3 seasons drag racing on mine...

SDG Motorsports
Hellcat Demon and Redeye Supercharger CNC Porting
https://www.sdgmotorsports.com/