Quote:

I am learning alot of things from some of you, So Thankyou to all of you..

I dont know is F.A.S.T is the right class, Or should I be looking for Pure Stock now? What the differences?
I just thought it would be nice to race it in fast/pure stock and understand that they only have a limited number of races each year.

Seems to me that a 440 dart would kick ass if done right?
Some have asked how fast I wanted it to go?
.. Honestly think I can make it run consistantly low 12's (with a gear change)
low 13's just as it sits !

Even the stock class cars that Landy and the like ran Wayyy back then where down in the 11's with headers and small slicks.
It is no "cream puff" right now.
Needs an original brake master cylinder with the bolt on lid.
The emblems /mirrors on it where swapped by the guy that had it before me ( a chevy guy) with ones off a much earlier 60's dodge dart and so we got new correct ones.
It came with stripes and white interior, But has been partially repainted at some time. It has some 72 dart stuff on it now I found out (ie, headliner & back seat)
The holes for the original gss emblems are still there, but missing the emblems, so I got some new ones for that. it has the 440 emblems from a 69 dart 440 emblems in the hood, in place of the gts ones, So I gotta get the right ones..
I has a adjustable pinion snubber on it, Big drum brakes all around. 3.91's and a spool.

I got alot to do to it as you all can see!

I am just wanting to know from some of the fast class guys what I can and cannot get away with running a big block dart.

Again, Thankyou.

Grant Eaton
1155 6th St
Orange City, FL 32763
PH 386-561-1181.

You seam like a nice guy. So here is the deal. Take your car and do with it as you like.This numbers game is only for anle people that have a bunch of money that either can buy a numbers matching car or have some else build it. If you have thousands of dollars and build that car. In the end it will be just a clone worth no more than a 318 Dart the same year. Here is my Build the car the way you want. Make it very streetable but with a little kick for the drag strip. Go have fun driving it and go to the drag strip once in awhile.Leave all these other guys to the garage driven numbers matching cars.

If the MODS did their job I would not be hitting the notify MOD button. LOL