I normally wouldn't comment on this but who says I'm smart Several things already said is what I preach to those that want help, ALWAYS adjust the car, not the driver 2nd thing is adjusting the car, to slow down your reaction times try stiffening up the front shocks,limit the front end travel where the car has to pick the front end up sooner, try higher stall speeds, change squirters, the old M.W. SS racers use to use way to big squirters to load the motor up so it wouldn't spin the tires on the line, they where very lazy back then, new converters may nullify trrying that now Less air in the front tires, more or less air in the rear tires. Make your self a tree blind so you can't see the first two yellows, lots of ways to adjust I use to be able to cut .501 to .520 all day long, until first or last rounds and then they became .499 or worst it use to be esy to win when I was younger, 25 yrs ago It's a lot harder now Have you had the front end alignment set to get some stagger on the front tires YET NHRA allows one inch stagger on the wheelbase between the two sides of the car Lots of ways to affect the car Theres a lot of difference between anticipating and reacting

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 02/26/12 09:35 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)