I notice that FBO has been suggested. Let me tell you about my experiance with FBO. I ordered the latest system and waited months for it to arrive. When I installed it on a total restoration, I tried to start the new engine for the first time. It would not start. I hate cranking over a new engine with the starter, I want the primed engine to start immediately and build oil pressure. I checked all connections carefully. It installs just like the original and plugs into the new harness which is why I chose FBO. Still no fire. In frustration, I bought a CHEAP stock replacement from a local parts store, installed it and the the engine immediately fired up. It is still on the car and working fine. Then came the hassle of returning the FBO. I was told to refer to the web site, dismantle the box and test connections with a voltmeter etc. I responded that the responsibility to diagnose their product was on them, not me. I had been assured that EVERY unit was pre tested before shipment. This was later found to be false during a conversationg with FBO when they slipped up and admitted that all boxes were not tested. I finally had to get my credit card company involved and it took more months to get a refund. All in all, it was a VERY unpleasant experiance.