Hey Dog backup is always good to have!. Yes 2 diff engines: 451 (440 crank/400 blk) & a 535 (30 over 440/4.5" crank). Both will be running on 87 will have .040" quench and will be very mildly cammed and will be daily drivers. Not optimum output but that's my intent/plan. The 535 is on the back burner & on to the 451. I am not at the mocking up stage yet (almost) so I have no idea if I need open or closed heads to meet my goals but all the machining is done ex for the domes (KB 362's) and final balancing and possibly some decking just depending on what the mocking up tells me & yes that is the next step so I can know what heads would be the way to go. I do have some very nice adjustable rocker assys (not offset and a set of NIB Manley 2.14/1.81 stock(ish) 3/8" valves, some stock springs/retainers/locks/seals etc and a valve grinder and porting tools/templates. I have bare 915's and bare 452's on the shelf. EDIT I think I just have too many projects going on at the same time plus the ones on paper that are up in my head at any given point in time in various stages of development

Last edited by RapidRobert; 12/15/11 06:31 PM.